Maintenance and Servicing of Laboratory Equipment.
Click on the above logo for further information on GE Healthcare.
Your Key Contacts
The Smart Asset Management Services Program Provides
* Corrective and preventive maintenance capabilities for a comprehensive set of analytical technologies.
* Engineer training centers in global locations for the most up-to-date training procedures.
* Dedicated Global Sourcing function for locating parts and consumables from almost any vendor.
* Standardise Compliance through our qualification solutions for all your LC’s.
* Equipment financing, including asset leasing, vendor financing, and growth capital loans.
* Asset management knowledge and total cost of ownership data through the powerful AssetPlusTM software.
* Asset disposition and recovery channels to realize cash from underutilised assets.
* Lab/Equipment relocation projects, including decommissioning, packing, transportation, installation, qualification and scientist training.
* Backed by data to allow you to make better informed decisions (i.e. equipment down time, PM Compliance, response time and repair times…).
* Dedicated, One Nucleus engineers.
* Managed maintenance experience that consolidates all service contracts and providers under a single contract and invoice point, reducing administration burden.
* Quality system development and maintenance expertise to ensure maintenance programs satisfy internal and external quality standards and regulatory bodies.
Consulting performance solutions
* Ensure maximum operational excellence in the way we implement our programs and help you improve specific aspects of your lab operations and the way you manage your assets.
* Process improvement using tools such as Lean/Six Sigma.
Benefits to One Nucleus Members
With dedicated GE resources, this program has a wide range of benefits that include:
* Eliminating administrative burden.
* Reducing costs and improving service levels.
* Better asset visibility through AssetPlus TM
* Effective management and documentation of services and preventive maintenance activities by dedicated GE Healthcare resources.
* Improving OEM contract and renewal negotiations.
* Decreasing response times from 5 days to 1 day.
* Hard and soft savings of up to 10% in the first year.
* Increasing scientific productivity.
Response and fix times were reduced dramatically: the original 4 One Nucleus sites saw a reduction of response times from 5 days to 1 day as a result of GE Healthcare’s direct service. This exceeded the contractual requirement of 3 days.