FOR MORE INFORMATION ON GENESIS 2012 PLEASE VISIT OUR NEWLY LAUNCHED MICROSITE.
One Nucleus and SCRIP Intelligence invite executives from the global life science industry to register to attend the 2012 Genesis Conference, taking place in London’s prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre.
Now in its 12th year, Genesis in 2012 will be truly thought leading. We’ve collaborated with SCRIP to identify the issues that really matter, and developed an educational, inclusive and provocative programme to make this year’s Genesis a must-attend event.
Our conference, debate and showcase on the theme of ‘innovative strategies to bridge the R&D gap’ will include:
• An opening plenary session, with keynote speakers setting the scene and identifying challenges from policy, early stage innovation, later stage growth and deal success perspectives
• Parallel leadership sessions, focused by therapeutic or technology areas, where case studies of deals, financings and collaborations will be showcased and debated
• A closing plenary debate and reception, where feedback from the day’s sessions will inform panel discussions as we look to develop a ‘Roadmap to Success for 2013’
Not to mention:
• Pre-conference intelligence from SCRIP, to inform delegates and stimulate discussion
• 1-2-1 partnering
• International exhibition
• Welcome reception on the evening of Wednesday 12 December at Canada House, Trafalgar Square, London
For further information about Genesis 2012 please Click Here
Join the expected 650+ delegates: book your place at this unique forum today. Rates start from just £195 + VAT (exhibitor fees from £1,100 + VAT). Click on the image to view photos of Genesis 2011 and enter the password 'genesis'
Standard 3m x 2m exhibition space
Includes: two complimentary delegate pass, clothed table, two chairs and 100-word company profile in the delegate booklet.
Exhibition opening times
Thursday 13 December 09.00 – 18.30
For pricing and to book a place please Click Here