- MedImmune Milstein Building, Granta Park, Cambridge CB21 6GH
- 21 April 2017
Acknowledging the importance for scientists to have an open discussion forum, One Nucleus is joining forces with Metrion and MedImmune to bring together the 4th Cambridge Ion Channel Forum.
The Cambridge Ion Channel Forum aims to bring together scientists working on ion channel projects across industry and academia from the Cambridge and London area. The focus is on open discussion and collaboration, without bias, and includes an opportunity for networking.
There will also be an opportunity for attendees to present their research at the poster session.
Whilst free to attend, the conference is reserved for scientists and attendance is strictly upon confirmation of a registration request. The organisers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
Please contact Aline, email@example.com
for any further information on registration or submitting a poster abstract.
Registration and Networking Lunch / Poster Session
Welcome from the Hosts
- Nav1.7 as an Analgesic Drug Target
, University College London
- Mechanistic Insight into P2X4 Function Modifying Antibodies
- Coffee Break / Poster Session
- Strategies and Methods to Deliver Ion Channel Reagents for Antibody Discovery
- Mechanistic Stratification of Visceral Pain Using Human Tissue
, University of Cambridge
- Mind the Gap: Translational Neuroscience at Metrion
- Closing Remarks