- Marsh Ltd, Tower Place East, London, EC3R 5BU
- 03 May 2017
This event will review the different aspects to take into consideration regarding Good Clinical Practice that should be embedded throughout the planning and implementation of any clinical trial to ensure patient safety, avoid regulatory breach and to maximise short and long term prospects of a clinical pipeline.
Good Clinical Practice will be reviewed from different perspectives, including experience sharing from mid stage biotech and pharmaceutical companies and experts in regulatory affairs, clinical research and insurance.
This event should appeal to any biotech company wanting to get a review of clinical trials best practice or anyone involved in clinical trials with interest in widening their knowledge and network.
Principles of Good Clinical Practice
– Registration over Refreshments
– Welcome from the Hosts
– The Pharma Perspective
– The Biotech Perspective
– The Challenges of Conducting a Global Clinical Trial
– Coffee Break
– From a Site’s Perspective: Optimising GCP and Subject Enrolment
– European Medicines Agency Pre-Approval GCP Inspections: Learning From Past Experience
Clinical Network Service
– FDA Readiness
– End of Afternoon Session / Networking over Refreshments
Avoiding Pitfalls and Maximising Value in Clinical Trials
– How to ‘Risk Map’ Clinical Trials
– Panel Discussion: Best Practice and Lessons Learned from Planning and Conducting Clinical Trials
– Closing Remarks
– Networking over Drinks and Canapés
Non-members: £50 (plus vat)
Academics: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org