- Harlow Council, Civic Centre, The Water Gardens, Harlow, Essex CM20 1WG
- 24 May 2017
The previous meetings of this Forum have highlighted the exciting potential for growth in Harlow and the M11 Corridor. Yet that growth potential brings with it some challenges that have to be met. Not least is how we develop a workforce that is fit for purpose such that it attracts and retains new business to the region. This is true across the spectrum of roles, from technical support staff to C-level business leaders creating the employment.
At this evening’s session attendees will hear from education providers, recruitment professionals and employers seeking to collaborate in order to deliver a labour pool with the right skills to capture the extraordinary opportunity the cluster now has with this sector.
- Registration and Networking
- Welcome from M11 Health Enterprise Forum Co-Chair
, Roche and King’s College London
- Attracting and Preparing Students for Careers in our Sector
, Sir Charles Kao UTC
- Training Tomorrow’s Research Teams
Speaker tbc, Cogent Skills Council
- Harnessing the Value of Apprentices
- C-Level Executives – What Do They Look For?
, Bailey Montagu
- Open Q&A
Facilitated by Tony Jones
, M11 Health Enterprise Forum Co-Chair and One Nucleus
- Closing Remarks Followed by Networking
This event is free to attend. Please contact email@example.com
with any enquiries.