Senior Research Associate-Molecular Biology
16 February 2017
Laboratory Solutions are working with an exciting American Immuno-oncology company who are continuing to expand their new Cambridge site, they are currently looking for a Senior Research Associate.
- Laboratory based – is willing to take the lead within the laboratory and serve as subject matter expert
- Will be working on testing and validating new technologies
- Expected to work independently on technology development and to report to the technology group. Able to design experiments and is highly motivated
- Give regular presentations to my client's UK group, and beyond via laboratory meetings and journal clubs
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities to set up facilities at the new site
- MSc in a biological science/biochemistry discipline.
- 5 years or less of experience in an industrial setting is desirable
- Good molecular biology skills like cloning, site directed mutagenesis, sequence analysis and vectorology.
- Prior experience with antibodies, particularly antibody engineering is highly desirable
- Some cell biology experience, particularly in small scale expression and transfection of antibodies. Experience with antibody purification is highly desirable
- Experience with BIAcore or ELISA, or other screening platforms is also highly desirable.
- Experience with bispecifics is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills. Can work effectively as part of a small multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness to present data, both locally and company wide
- Able to work independently, interrogate their own work and work critically to high standards.
This is a permanent role, with a very competitive salary/benefits and training package, if interested then please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org