PhoreMost® is searching for a Project Manager to join our team!
17 March 2017
We are seeking exceptional people to help us shape the future of translational medicine. You will be responsible for project management, collaborator relations and pharmacology projects, both for a novel drug programme, as well as across our research and development portfolio. As key member of our exciting, energetic and growing team, your work will help us drug the undruggable.
Who we are:
We are a Biotech Start-up located in Cambridge, UK. PhoreMost has active drug discovery programmes in oncology, and also leverages a novel target discovery platform for research across numerous disease areas. Our innovative technology, called Protein Interference® (Protein-i), can identify hidden, or cryptic, drug sites in disease-relevant proteins, and then target those sites with first-in-class small molecule therapeutics.
• At least 3 years previous experience in project management, preferably in a preclinical drug discovery setting.
• Experience with project management software and techniques required. Familiarity with grant management and external project alliances a strong plus.
• Proven operational experience in drug discovery, with preference given to candidates with a background of in-vitro or in-vivo pharmacology, or in medicinal chemistry, including project team leader roles.
• Well-organised, attentive to detail, and a strong sense of personal initiative and capacity for self-direction.
• Skills in critical-path development planning, risk analysis and contingency management, as well as supervising budgets and commercial contracts work.
• Strong interpersonal skills, capability directing multi-disciplinary project teams, and capacity to manage multiple external vendors in a “virtual” drug discovery setting.
• An enthusiastic communicator and effective team member who embodies our values of commitment and compassion in the workplace
Role and responsibilities:
• Develop and direct project management plans for programme activities across the PhoreMost development portfolio, from projects in target discovery through regulatory submission stages.
• Identify, negotiate with and supervise project work from various external commercial vendors, and manage communication with both commercial and academic research partners.
• Assist developing and managing operational budgets, as well as necessary commercial contracts work.
• Advise senior and executive management and contribute to strategic planning, including preparation of programme study reports, external communications and executive briefing documents.
Qualifications and Experience:
3 years industry experience strongly preferred. BSc degree educated with greater than 5 years post-graduate experience considered, or PhD with at least 3 years post-graduate experience. Project management accreditations or degrees a plus.
This is a permanent full-time position. http://www.phoremost.com/
Please Email your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44(0)1223 804162 for more info.