Collaboration Opportunities with Ono Pharmaceutical in Non-clinical Stage or Late Stage of Drug Discovery Programs
****Registration for this event is now closed, for enquiries about registration please email email@example.com****
One Nucleus is delighted to be working with Ono Pharma and the Department for International Trade Japan to bring you a free online seminar to enable you to learn about the Ono Pharma research priorities.
Ono Pharmaceutical (Ono) is a medium-sized, R&D-oriented Japanese pharmaceutical company which first developed and launched Opdivo, a first in class PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor. Ono focuses its research on the oncology, immunology, neurology and specialty research with high medical needs as priority areas for discovery and development of innovative drugs. Ono is looking for partnering opportunities with venture or biotech companies who have non-clinical stage or late stage of drug discovery program.
The followings are our wish list in each research center in Ono.
- The Research Center of Oncology: As one of leading pioneers in immuno-oncology field, aiming to create “another Opdivo-class drugs” with unique targets and new technologies by incorporating latest science. Our areas of interest are immuno-oncology, next generation targeted therapy, and new modalities to overcome current treatment difficulties.
- The Research Center of Immunology: Based on the long-year experience of immunology research leading to the successful development of Opdivo, the Center keeps research capabilities with a primary focus on biopharmaceutical development in immunology, working toward drug discovery in areas of cancer immunotherapy, autoimmune therapy and allergy.
- The Research Center of Neurology: We have a strong and long-term commitment to R&D of neurology products. From our deep knowledge and R&D expertise, aiming to create innovative drugs for patients with neurodegenerative, psychiatric and pain disorders.
- The Research Center of Specialty: "Specialty" research at Ono is research activity in the development of clinically valuable products against diseases with high unmet medical needs such as autoimmune disease, fibrosis, regeneration and rare diseases. Drug discoveries with the understanding of pathogenesis will be a key for success in "Specialty" research.
- Dr. Yuichiro Matsushita, Director of Discovery Research Alliance, The Research Center of Specialty
- Mr. Tatsuya Komagata, Senior Manager of Discovery Research Alliance, The Research Center of Oncology
- Dr. Kousuke Tani, Associate Director of Discovery Research Alliance, The Research Center of Immunology
- Dr. Takashi Sasamura, Associate Director of Discovery Research Alliance, The Research Center of Neurology
- Dr. Daisuke Wakamatsu, Associate Director of Discovery Research Alliance, The Research Center of Specialty
Please note, all registrations are subject to the approval of the sponsor. You will be informed if your registration has been unsuccessful within 2 working days of registering online for the event.
Although there will be opportunity to pose questions on the day, you are invited to submit your questions in advance to Life Sciences Team of Department for International Trade Japan (LS.Japan.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Companies who wish to have an individual meeting with Ono Pharma, please send non-confidential slide deck to LS.Japan.email@example.com. DIT Japan will facilitate the meeting with Ono Pharma if they agree.
Phone: 01223 896456