Laboratory Solutions are working with a Global Leading Scientific Software provider who are looking to hire an Application Scientist, specialising in bioinformatics.
This would be ideal for candidates living in Hertfordshire, Essex or Cambridge, check out the job description below-
- Install and configure our client's suite (especially browser, gateway, pinpoint, nucleus and ELN).
- Gather and review requirements for customisations.
- Design and implement integration projects.
- Educate customers on the use and customization of our client's suite.
- Present the benefits of our client's suite and explain the technical architecture, its application.
- Work effectively within a team.
- Seek and propose new projects and customisations.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Biological Science/Bioinformatics.
- A proven track record working as part of a team delivering quality solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Database and data/information management skills.
- Understanding of web architectures and relational databases.
- Hands on experience of performing in-vitro and in-vivo pharmacological screening, cell culture or protein production.
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment highly desirable.
- Motivated, ambitious and self-starter.
- Willing to travel as required by the job.
- European language skills (French and German) desirable but not a necessity.
This role offers a Global reach, career progression, a very competitive package for the right candidate, if interested then please apply today and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org