Epidarex Capital (www.epidarex.com) is a transatlantic early stage, life science venture capital firm that is looking to recruit an Associate to join its UK team. The role will be based in the firm's Edinburgh, UK office.
The Associate’s primary role will be to lead the due diligence process on potential investments, particularly with regard to technical, scientific and business differentiators. The Associate will also be expected to identify emerging areas of innovation and source new investment opportunities. The Associate will support the Partners in structuring and executing investments and in the post-investment portfolio monitoring.
- Strong scientific background; advanced degree in Medical Sciences or Engineering is required.
- 5+ years operational experience in either a research & development or business development role at a pharmaceutical/biotech or medical device corporation or a life science venture capital firm.
- Significant experience in analysing and/or executing transactions within the life science sector.
- Proficient in financial modelling and database research.
- Top-notch collaborative, organizational, networking and written communication skills.
- A detail-oriented, self-reliant, problem solver with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
Please e-mail: CV and salary requirement to email@example.com. CVs received will be held in confidence.