Alloy Therapeutics is looking for Scientists to help us change the world of Drug Discovery!
Our mission is to provide broad, non-exclusive access to the highest quality drug discovery and development platforms, empowering the global scientific community to create and innovate using the best tools available. We are a private, venture-backed biotech company run by the founders and scientists who create technologies and make them accessible to the world through flexible licensing terms, enabling services and continuous improvement.
At Alloy, we aspire to create a scientific world where our industry competes around better therapeutics instead of exclusive access to the best, pre-competitive tools. Alloy is built on high calibre people who thrive in environments that empower them and above all else, are passionate about top quality science.
Nearly a decade of research has gone into our world-class Alloy-Gx transgenic mouse platform, which we officially launched in January 2019 as the first of many technology offerings. Our main laboratory is in Granta Park in Cambridge, UK, with additional offices in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
• Extensive Molecular Biology experience including the latest homology-based cloning methods.
• Generating recombinant cell lines ideally using Lentiviruses.
• Knowledge and direct experience of genome engineering methods.
• Bioinformatic tools for cloning, sequence analysis etc (e.g. VectorNTI, Lasergene)
• Protein expression, purification and QC analytical techniques.
• Experience of Flow cytometry and cell sorting.
• Experience with hybridoma generation.
The suitable candidate will have a PhD with a further 2-3 years lab experience or the equivalent training based in Industry.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org