We’re looking for a new Senior Account Manager to join our growing PR team and award-winning marketing agency in Histon, Cambridge. Your role would be to create, drive and execute strategic public relations plans alongside your account team for our global client base.
At BioStrata, we’re passionate about how science can improve the world around us, as well as how we can play our part by connecting life science professionals with the people, tools and technologies they need to drive progress. If you share this passion and love working in the field of scientific communications, then BioStrata could be just the place for you.
At BioStrata, we combine the worlds of science and marketing communications to open eyes, change perceptions and support the growth of the life science community. Ultimately, the work we do ensures that companies, scientists and healthcare experts find and understand the technologies they need to drive discovery and improve the world around us. It’s why we are here. It’s what we are passionate about. It’s why we are one of the leaders in this field.
Our core values make us unique and are key to our success. They work to unify our team and align our efforts to deliver our shared goals for the company and our clients. Our core values are:
- Do the right thing
- Get stuff done
- Do a ridiculously good job
- Be a modest expert
- Live to learn
- Be an analytical thinker.
The Senior Account Manager role at BioStrata
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in a marketing or PR agency
- Previous experience working with clients that operate globally including creating, managing and executing PR programmes that deliver results
- Experience with reviewing PR and project materials produced by the team (e.g. press release, articles, media pitches, metrics reports etc.), providing insightful QA and QC input
- A positive, proactive attitude who thrives on taking responsibility and accountability
- A scientific background e.g. BSc or PhD in a biology-related subject (preferred but not essential)
You would be responsible for:
- Writing proposals and creating PR plans that are creative, impactful and help our clients achieve their goals
- Managing the execution of these PR plans, working with dedicated team members to support you
- Reviewing content, assets and deliverables to ensure they are of high quality, effectively meet or exceed the brief and effectively communicate key client messages
- Building client relationships, managing projects and effectively communicating expectations, plans and results across the combined agency-client team
- Growing and building great relationships with the life science media through eloquent pitching and narrative creation
- Representing and supporting clients at international life science tradeshows, including facilitating media meetings
- Nurturing junior team members, helping them to develop the skills necessary to be an industry-leading PR professional
- Working with the leadership team to uncover novel ways to support our current and future clients by suggesting innovative marketing communication solutions to help them further improve results over time
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you.
As a rapidly growing and successful company based in Cambridge UK, we serve clients across the world and are fast becoming one of the most progressive and well-known boutique agencies in life science marketing. We’re looking for like-minded people who want to become a part of our highly interactive and collaborative team, and who want to play an active role in driving BioStrata forward into its next stage of development.
Put simply, if you want to work at a company where no day is ever the same, you have a chance to make a real difference and you’ll be recognised and rewarded accordingly for your efforts, apply today.
Simply submit your interest using the link below:
Salary: Competitive + company bonus scheme
Location: Cambridge, UK
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply directly via our website https://content.biostratamarketing.com/apply-for-a-role-at-biostrata-upl...