Location Cambridge or Crewe
Boyds is looking to recruit a Business Analytics Manager to join its growing team
This role can be based at their offices in Crewe or Cambridge.
As Business Analytics Manager you will provide support across the business to track the work being carried out on various projects against their allotted budgets.
Key duties will include:
- Working closely with consultants to record the time they're spending on individual projects.
- Creation of a dashboard to track these metrics
- Reporting to senior management and the finance team
- Tracking and diarising of business development activities
As Business Analytics Manager you will require:
- A relevant degree
- Proven experience of tracking budgets and project metrics
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical development process
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50113 in all correspondence.