Venn Life Sciences is an Integrated Drug Development Partner offering a unique combination of drug development expertise and clinical trial design and management. This enables us to create, plan and execute drug and medical device development programs effectively and seamlessly for our clients. We have dedicated operations in Ireland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, the US, and Europe-wide representation.
Our mission is to deliver high quality drug and device development consulting and services to our customers across their full product development life cycle. We do this through developing our staff to be world class in their fields and forming real, lasting relationships with our clients.
We are currently looking for a CDISC SAS Programmer to join the Data Management team in Paris.
Reporting to the Head of Data Management, the successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to improve and develop CDISC internal processes. A proficiency in SAS programming and CDISC standards is required and Good IT hardware/software knowledge is an asset.
• Develop and conduct SDTM data transformation, including SDTM specifications
• Annotate case report forms (CRFs) according to the CDISC Implementation
• Support programming activities for various purposes including deviations, outliers and data review listings
• Create Define XML, Define PDFs, and Reviewers Guides.
• Assist in establishing standardized programming procedures and work instructions
Qualifications & Experience:
• Data Manager or computer programming background (University degree such as BSc or MSc);
• Expertise in SAS programming and CDISC standards
• Good IT hardware/software knowledge (desirable)
• At least 3 years in the practice of Clinical Data Management and programming related to database management in a CRO or bio/pharmaceutical company.
• Knowledge of current regulatory regulations, GCP, ICH guidelines in clinical trials, 21-CFR part 11 and other relevant regulatory requirements
• Results and quality oriented with the ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities, managing workloads and meeting strict deadlines.
• Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals.
• Team worker with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and form positive relationships at all levels in and outside the company.
• Professional who is experienced and dependable with discretion, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including excellent command of English.
Please forward your CV (in English) by email to Manon Sauvage at firstname.lastname@example.org