Laboratory Solutions are working with an expanding, Award winning biotech, who are looking to hire Temp to perm Cell Culture Scientists, if you want to further your career in this area, read on!
· Contribute to the execution of high through-put screening, using cellular techniques including: mammalian cell culture, cellular viability assays, and lab information management systems (LIMS)
· Perform work using micro fluid-handling robotic equipment and fluorescent or luminescent plate readers
· Maintenance of multiple mammalian tissue culture cell lines
· Day to day maintenance of automation equipment
· Processing, recording, and reporting all data generated in a precise and organised manner
· Responsible for detailed tasks under minimal supervision from Senior Scientist or above
CORE SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
· Experience in mammalian cell culture (minimum 1 year) with excellent aseptic technique
· Ability to work at pace, manage a high workload and work under pressure in an environment with frequently changing priorities
· A careful and meticulous nature with exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and multitask
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong organisational skills
· Flexibility, adaptability, independence and ability to work in a matrix-managed environment
· Fully reliable team member
· Demonstrated ability to work in a BL-2 environment
· Compound dose response and cellular viability assays
· High through-put screening
· Knowledge of lab information management systems (LIMS), liquid handling robotic equipment and fluorescent or luminescent plate readers.
Great time to join this company, friendly working environment, competitive package, in-house training,if interested please apply today!
Send your cv to email@example.com