Full or part-time, £Neg
Agility Health Tech is an award-winning life science consulting and communications firm with a global client base, ranging from spin out to multinational organisations.
We are the creatives. We create products out of ideas; compelling business cases for investment and growth; stories that will promote your products, business and services.
Come join us!
We are looking to recruit a home based, full or part-time Communications Executive to support the comms side of the business both internally and for our clients. The role responsibilities will include:
• Social media management and content creation
• Press release copy and distribution
• Website copy and structure
• Technical notes and whitepaper copy
• Blog post creation
• Attendance and PR/social media support of conferences and events
The candidate should have the following attributes and expertise:
• Science copywriting, in particular in support of biotech, pharma or contract development and manufacturing companies
• Suited to remote/home working
• Can distil scientific jargon into public-facing content
• Flair for creating original content
• Self-sufficient with ability to manage own workload
• Able to travel to UK based events (infrequent)
In return, we will offer the successful candidate a generous remuneration package, including:
• Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
• 25 days’ annual leave (or pro rata equivalent) per year in addition to bank holidays, plus Christmas and New Year
• Enhanced parental leave
• Generous pension provision
• Annual pay reviews
• Flexible working pattern
Candidates interested in applying for the role should send their CV, preferred hours and salary expectations to Claire Siegwart, Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th July 2020.