ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
Together with innovative biotech company, we are looking for an experienced scientist with strong technical and problem-solving skills in the field of Computational Chemistry/Biophysics.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Structure-Based Drug Design (SBDD), supporting hit expansion, hit-to-lead, lead optimization and molecular docking.
• Structure- and ligand-based Drug Design
• Conducting molecular dynamics simulations of relevant biological systems
• Performing protein:small molecule and protein:protein docking
• Virtual screening of molecular databases
• Support of hit-to-lead campaigns and integration of the biological data
• Lead optimization for further ligand refinement
• Use of drug discovery packages, e.g. Schrodinger, OpenEye, MOE or Cresset
• PhD in relevant discipline with minimum of 3 years of experience in academia or industry
• Expertise in molecular modeling techniques, protein docking methods including induced fit docking
• Good knowledge of molecular or structural biology and biophysics
• Experience in application of statistical methods to evaluate properties of studied biological systems
• Ability to learn and implement new modeling techniques
• Good programming skills
• Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
• Private healthcare plan
• Subsidy to sport activity package
• External and internal trainings in hard and soft skills as well as participation in conferences
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.