A leading innovator of analytical systems for cell-based research, located in Berlin is looking for a European Technical Support Specialist (Flow Cytometry).
You will be responsible for:
- answering technical questions (phone / email) for remote service-related support
- troubleshooting remotely and delegating to in-field service / support team members
- performing repairs and maintenance on demo instruments in Berlin
- preparing instruments for shipment
- repairing customers’ instruments across Europe
- helping other field service and field application representatives
- And will interface with sales teams and field applications specialists as well as European customers.
- Life science degree
- >2 years’ experience in operating or servicing flow cytometry instrumentation
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills and excellent follow-up
- Excellent communicator and ability to build relationships
- Fluent in English and German.
- Travel approximately 30-50%
The Hiring Company:
A small but fast-growing SME-type team, backed by a financially-sound large group with a famous, household name. Products include flow cytometers for analysis and cell sorting, spectral analyser, software and reagents which provide some of the most productive solutions for cell researchers throughout the world.
Preferably commuting distance to Berlin; otherwise close to an international airport serving Berlin.
To apply for this role please visit our website: http://georgejamesltd.com/recruitment-hr/jobs/european-technical-support...