ExecMind is an international Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in Life Sciences in Europe.
MAKE AN IMPACT IN NOVEL CANCER THERAPIES
We are proud to collaborate with an innovative biotechnology company, which is looking for:
Lead Scientist - Immunologist/ Anti-cancer therapies
Our Client is looking for an established and skilled senior scientist, with more than 10 years of experience in academia or industry, somebody able to provide excellent expertise as well as act as a mentor.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an excellent Senior Scientist, to join a Company developing world-changing therapies in oncology.
• Providing substantive expertise within the fields of immunology, tumor biology and chronic inflammations
• Providing scientific expertise regarding early stages of preclinical studies
• Providing expertise regarding possible therapeutic applications of the drug candidates developed by research teams
• Designing of animal studies and screening cascades
• data analysis of cell biology experiments oriented on identification and triaging of potent compounds.
• Working with different teams within the company
• PhD in Life Sciences/Immunology/Oncology or other related field
• 10+ years of experience of work within immunology / tumor biology in academia or (preferably) industry
• Expertise in the field of small molecule drug development, knowledge of application of small molecule drug candidates, knowledge and experience of large molecules will be beneficial
• Understanding of all molecular and physiological aspects of immunology,
• Experience in working with animal models, cell models for drug discovery, knowledge of transitional research
• Ability to act as a mentor and work in an interdisciplinary environment
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below. This takes you less then 30 seconds.
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to discuss your career opportunities and support you in every step of the recruitment process.