It’s an exciting time at BioStrata – as part of our ongoing growth, we’re looking for someone to join our expanding Inbound Marketing Department and award-winning marketing agency in Histon, Cambridge. Your role would be to work as an Account Director on several client accounts to create, drive and help execute strategic inbound marketing plans.
We’re passionate about how science can improve the world around us. Ultimately, our work helps to ensure that companies, scientists and healthcare experts find and understand the technologies they need to drive discovery, cure disease, improve crop yields and make the world a better place.
We do that by working with some of the world’s most exciting companies, helping them to tell stories that educate, inform, entertain and inspire life science professionals across the globe in the pursuit of mutual growth and success.
Our core values make us unique and are key to our success. They work to unify our team and align our efforts to deliver our shared goals for the company and our clients. Our core values are:
- Do the right thing
- Get stuff done
- Do a ridiculously good job
- Be a modest expert
- Live to learn
- Be an analytical thinker.
We’re one of the fastest growing life science marketing agencies in the world and are looking for talented individuals to join our awesome team. Is this you?
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following:
- A diverse, deep and demonstrable knowledge of inbound marketing
- The ability to quickly diagnose the challenges being faced by a client, drawing upon the full inbound marketing mix to suggest solutions via the development of inbound strategies (and associated tactical plans)
- Over 7 years of experience working as a marketer (ideally with some of that experience in a marketing agency)
- Experience working as a line manager to coach and develop direct reports
- A positive, proactive attitude and someone who will thrive on the chance to take our inbound department to the next level
- Experience working in the life science market is preferred but not essential
If you don’t quite meet the specifications above but are passionate, smart, ambitious, willing to learn quickly and have proven inbound marketing expertise honed working in a marketing agency, then we’d still like to hear from you, please apply here.
What you would do at BioStrata:
- Work as an Account Director across several inbound clients, supported by a team of Account Managers and Account Executives
- Interpret the business challenges faced by BioStrata’s clients (for example, bottlenecks in their marketing and sales funnel) and then make recommendations to solve these issues
- Create integrated inbound marketing strategies and plans that are targeted to these needs and objectives, applying an in-depth knowledge of inbound marketing tactics to select appropriate activities and channels that deliver results
- Manage and execute against plans by briefing and working with our specialist executional writing, design and development teams to deliver results, on deadline and on budget
- Review content, assets and deliverables to ensure they are of high quality, effectively meet or exceed the brief and effectively communicate key client messages
- Build client relationships, manage projects and effectively communicate expectations, plans and results across the combined agency-client team
If this sounds like something you’d love doing, apply today.
As a rapidly growing and successful company with a main office based in Cambridge UK, we serve clients across the world and are fast becoming one of the most progressive and well-known boutique agencies in life science marketing.
We’re looking for like-minded people who want to become a part of our highly interactive and collaborative team, and who want to play an active role in driving BioStrata forward into its next stage of development.
Put simply, if you want to work at a company where no day is ever the same, where you will have a chance to make a real difference and where you’ll be recognised and rewarded accordingly for your efforts, apply today.
Salary: Competitive + company bonus scheme
Location: Cambridge, UK
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and supporting cover letter to email@example.com OR apply directly via our website https://content.biostratamarketing.com/apply-for-a-role-at-biostrata-upl...