One Nucleus is a not-for-profit Life Sciences & Healthcare membership organisation centred on the Greater London-Cambridge-East of England corridor. Headquartered in Cambridge, at the heart of Europe’s largest Life Sciences & Healthcare cluster, we support those institutions, companies and individuals undertaking activity in or with the above region.
We have recently implemented a new CMS and CRM and the successful candidate will be pivotal to ensuring we maintain an excellent interface with our members and wider audience as we reap the benefits of our investment in the new systems.
Role: Manage the One Nucleus branding and digital content, electronic communications, publications and event materials. Support other team members with their marketing needs. Manage the One Nucleus social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube). Lead on collaboration with external parties related to marketing.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong organisational/self-management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and to work both with and without supervision
- Proven experience of managing communications both in digital and print
- Previous experience of web CMS
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of desktop publishing and typesetting software
Experience of InDesign, Drupal and CiviCRM are not essential but would be a distinct advantage. Equivalent experience would be valued.
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 (pro-rata) depending upon experience.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Tony Jones on 01223 896 463.
Applications should be sent to Jean Verney by the closing date of Tuesday 13 November at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include details of your current or most recent salary and preferred working pattern for this role.