Laboratory Solutions are working with a rapidly expanding biotech company who have Global links and leading the charge in the area of Immuno-Oncology, they are now looking to hire a Molecular Biologist Associate Scientist. Check out the job details below-
- Laboratory based – is willing to take the lead within the laboratory and serve as subject matter expert
- Will be working on testing and validating new technologies and combinations, all centered around antibody engineering
- Expected to work independently on technology development and to report to the technology group. Able to design experiments and is highly motivated
- Able to present on data and to integrate new technologies.
- Give regular presentations to my client's UK group, and beyond via laboratory meetings and journal clubs
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities to set up facilities at the new site
Minimum MSc in a biological science/biochemistry discipline with >2 years industrial experience or a PhD.
- Experience in an industrial setting is desirable
- Good molecular biology skills like cloning, site directed mutagenesis, sequence analysis and vectorology.
- Prior experience with antibodies, particularly antibody engineering and phage display is highly desirable.
- Some experience in antibody binding assays like BIAcore, ELISA, Octet and/or Luminex is highly desirable.
- Some cell biology experience, particularly in small scale expression and transfection of antibodies.
- Good understanding of antibody structure and biophysical parameters.
- Excellent communication skills. Can work effectively as part of a small multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness to present data, both locally and company wide
- Able to work independently, interrogate their own work and work critically to high standards.
This role offers a role to join a company in a very exciting stage of their development, working in new laboratories and can offer that much sought after career development, if interested then please apply today and send your cv to email@example.com for an informal chat.