ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on the recruitment of top scientists in the global biotech and Medtech industries.
We are pleased to invite you to apply for the position of:
Principal Scientist in Molecular / Cancer Biology (for drug discovery companies)
Location: Poland (Krakow, Lublin or Wroclaw)
Together with fast-growing biotech companies based in Poland, we are looking for established scientists who are eager to do research in the molecular biology/cancer biology field for drug discovery companies.
The positions will require competencies related to both laboratory work as well as conducting R&D projects with small molecules and/or antibodies, considering deadlines, budget and product development to the commercialization phase.
· Overseeing daily work of biologists and technicians focused on the product development;
· Working in the lab – planning and executing immunochemical and biochemical assays;
· Coordinating work of scientists and associates to meet the project timelines;
· Working within interdisciplinary teams;
· Utilizing expert knowledge in molecular / cancer biology and diagnostics;
· Accomplished Molecular Biologist / Cancer Biologist with a PhD degree and experience in leading a project or a team;
· Strong experience as a Scientific Leader in the cancer field (therapeutic and/or diagnostic)
· Technical experience in the area of pre-clinical and clinical research;
· Hands-on experience in development and validation of in vitro assays aimed to verify target binding;
· Experience in basic molecular biology techniques (cell culture, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays, western blot and ELISA); protein-based in vitro activity assays is a must;
· Ability to carry out high-quality research, initiative and independence in performing experiments;
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
· Fluency in English.
· Full-time employment at a highly innovative, self-driven and growing biotech company;
· Attractive salary and benefits package;
· Friendly and open-minded work atmosphere;
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.
Biotech Talent Researcher
Candidates, who are interested to apply for this position please send us your resume in English by clicking the link below:
Or if you prefer you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org