Job Description Summary
Product and Scientific Support located in Cambridge, United Kingdom. The successful candidate will be an individual with extensive laboratory experience who is also interested leveraging their specialized skills in a customer-facing role. This position is responsible for providing front line technical/scientific support on the STEMCELL product portfolio to our global customer base and internal Sales staff. As a Product and Scientific Support, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standard of support in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop a good understanding of all products in the STEMCELL portfolio to readily assist customers with any technical/scientific requests
• Expand technical knowledge on specific product line(s) into a specialty
• Contribute to and maintain the STEMCELL Knowledge Database
• Deliver customer feedback to contribute to new product design
• Troubleshoot experimental design for product optimization and solutions
• Investigate any product complaints by working with relevant departments.
• Provide laboratory training to customers and sales staff as part of STEMCELL’s Education Programs
• Develop Technical and Educational Tools for internal and customer use
• MSc or new PhD graduate with relevant work experience in biological science (Mesenchymal stem cells, PSCs or organoid cell cultures preferably)
• Fluency in English is essential
• Demonstrated passion for science and learning
• Broad scientific knowledge and significant hands-on laboratory experience
• Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture is required
• Flow cytometry and cell separation experience would be an asset
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
• Strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Ability to manage regular interruptions
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team
• Ability to explain scientific and technical information to both experts and non-experts alike
• Demonstrated ability to meet short- and long-term project deadlines
• Experience working with collaborative software programs such as Confluence would be beneficial
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!