We are looking for a driven individual to join us as a Project Manager.
We are RoslinCT, a world-leading cell and gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organisation creating cutting-edge therapies that change people’s lives. Collaborative, dedicated and talented people are at the backbone of our culture, working both autonomously and in driven teams to make life-changing products utilising ground-breaking science.
As part of our continued growth, we are now recruiting across all of our teams including this Project Manager role. This role is well suited to an individual with experience in GMP or pharmaceutical Project Management looking to establish a career in the cell and gene therapy industry.
You will be a key member of our Project Management team and will be responsible for co-ordinating execution of Manufacturing projects, tracking progress and ensuring key targets are met through communication and collaboration across RoslinCT and with our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in GMP or pharmaceutical project management and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
Work at RoslinCT is fast paced, and no two days are the same. Your responsibilities will therefore be varied, but will include;
* Maintenance and tracking of joint RoslinCT/client project schedules, minutes, action/risk trackers, deliverable summaries and KPIs to ensure actions are completed in a timely manner.
* Regular liaison with all members of the Project team across Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Facilities, facilitating smooth running of multiple actions and identifying/escalating blocks as they occur.
* Management of regular client meetings to ensure timely and accurate communication, utilising internal project team meetings and pre-meetings to gather and review information as appropriate before sharing with clients.
* Management of internal and external communications regarding projects.
* Alongside the Senior Leadership Team, identification of resources needed for each project (e.g. personnel, equipment, capital).
* Identification of inter-departmental and inter-company dependencies.
* Track requests for project change/scope, managing evaluation, potential impact, decision making and implementation of change.
* Support the RoslinCT Management in keeping the Project teams motivated and informed about results, milestones, deliverables and changes.
* Ensure project documents are complete, up to date and stored appropriately.
* Improve project administration processes by identifying inefficiencies and recommending solutions.
* Provision of excellent customer service and proactive, clear and timely communication with clients.
You will hold a degree in a Life Science discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
Skills and Experience:
You will be able to demonstrate:
* Experience of Project Management ideally within a GMP or pharmaceutical environment.
* Experience of OE techniques with respect to managing large, complex tasks and breaking them down into manageable sub-units.
* Competence with Microsoft Project and the Microsoft-365 suite.
* An interest in undertaking a recognised Project Management Qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP or equivalent).
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly expanding company delivering life-changing therapies, we offer:
* 31 days of annual leave, plus 4 public holidays - when you have been with us for three years, we will give you an extra day holiday every year and when you reach 5 years, you’ll get an extra two days holiday every year.
* Competitive company pension scheme – we contribute up to 8% of your salary (depending on length of service) to ensure that you are all set for the future.
* Group Life Cover – you are automatically covered for three times your basic salary to give you peace of mind for you and your family.
* Healthcare Cashback, Mental Health/Wellbeing support and gym discounts via our Healthcare plan.
* Staff discounts on food, drink, electronics, entertainment and electricals.
* Access to our Cycle2Work Scheme so you can save up to 42% on a new bike to help with your commute and wellbeing.
* We have a dedicated Social Committee and other regular company events such as BBQs, team drinks, quizzes, parties and 5-aside football.
* Career Progression & Training Opportunities are provided for all of our staff to help you achieve your goals and grow professionally and personally.
A key part of working at RoslinCT is being able to embody our company values, which are integral to the work we do here. As such, you should be able to demonstrate:
* Passion for customer satisfaction.
* Ability to support a ‘one team’ approach.
* Great communication.
* Commitment to personal growth and development.
* Accountability for your work.
We are based at Edinburgh BioQuarter, which acts as a hub for Scottish Life Science with close links to the University and the Royal Infirmary.
Employer Value Proposition:
RoslinCT is seeking the best, brightest, and most passionate cell and gene therapy talent with a diverse range of skillsets, experience, and perspectives. We offer industry-leading annual leave allowances, career development opportunities and employee benefits, as well as working groups and social activities, and are dedicated to developing the next generation of experts and future leaders of our company. If you want to utilise your skills and talent in a state-of-the art company that truly changes lives, you belong at RoslinCT.
Please follow the below link to apply: https://roslinct.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=78f5f27b-e4f...