ExecMind is an international Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in Life Sciences.
BE A PART OF GROUNDBREAKING CANCER THERAPY PROJECTS
We are proud to collaborate with an innovative biotechnology company, which is looking for:
Senior Scientist in Protein Biophysics
We are working with an ambitious biotech startup company, developing novel and innovative therapies, using an unique drug discovery approach. They are building key scientific staff, bringing in scientists and building international teams.
Our Client is looking for an established and skilled scientist, with more than 3 years of experience in industry, somebody able to provide excellent expertise in encompassing the development and optimization of biophysical assays to study interactions between proteins and small molecules.
This is a thrilling opportunity for an excellent Scientist, to join a Company developing world-changing therapies in oncology.
• Conceptual and laboratory work in the area of protein biophysics and chemistry.
• Literature search and analysis in the area of the project interest including patent analysis.
• Introduction of novel and optimization of existing protocols to study molecular interaction.
• Willingness to train and mentor junior team members.
• PhD in biochemistry, biophysics, chemistry, biotechnology or related.
• Expert knowledge in protein structure and biophysical methods, e.g. SPR, BLI, spectroscopic techniques (FP, FRET).
• Minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience in industry in protein expression and purification.
• Technical knack is considered as a great asset.
• Experience in protein production and protein crystallography is beneficial.
• Fluent in English (in writing and speaking), analytical thinking, literature & patent search skills.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below. It takes less than a minute.
Or email us: email@example.com
We would be happy to discuss your career opportunities.