Our client is recruiting for an Interim Head of Supply Chain Excellence for a 9-month maternity cover. Immediate availability would be advantageous.
• Effectively utilise the expertise within the Supply Chain Excellence department, providing strategic direction and leadership
• Initiate and deliver major transformational projects including the implementation of a new planning system/demand planning and supply tool
• Leadership and development of a small team of experts, ensuring optimisation of supply chain business processes and embedding a culture of operational excellence
• Programme management of all Europe supply chain projects
• Drive continuous improvement, optimisation and operational excellence
• Proven experience in supply chain benchmarking, operational excellence and improvement
• Experienced in the design and implementation of new systems and processes in the context of supply chain and GMP operations
• Experience in matrix leadership of cross-functional teams to deliver transformation and change
• Possess up to date knowledge of supply chain best practice
• Lean/Six Sigma practical leadership experience (Green/Black belt preferred)
Duration and days per week: Ideally five days per week – will consider one day remote
Keywords: Supply Chain Director, Planning, Business Process, Leadership Management, GMP Processes, Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Operational Excellence, Lean/Six Sigma
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah Lloyd on 01480 499580, quoting reference 882540 and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.