Leading biotechnology company in regenerative medicine and advanced therapies (gene and cell therapy) are looking to recruit an Interim Chief Financial Officer who will support the CEO in the strategic planning and development of the business.
To assist with the next round of Fundraising and support strategic development.
• A proven CFO who will be experienced in creating business plans and fundraising models to take to investors.
• Must have experience of VC Fundraisers: roadshows and investor meetings.
• Experienced working with early stage biotech companies; creating plans and fundraising models, with the willingness to be both strategic and hands-on where
resources and infrastructure is limited.
• Experience of negotiating term sheets.
• Experience of working closely with the CEO and Chair/Board to develop strategy.
Duration and days per week: 3-6 months, 2-3 days per week – may increase during fundraise.
Keywords: Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director, Leadership, Fundraise, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, Biotech, Biotechnology, Advanced Therapies, Series A, Term Sheets.
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or contact Sarah Lloyd on 01480 499580, quoting reference 882543 and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.