Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL) is a cutting-edge Contract Research Organisation (CRO), providing research, analysis and consultancy to the food and pharmaceutical sectors. Whether we are creating new products, validating medicines or solving investigations, we take pride in being a leader in our field, serving clients from across 60 countries.
In 2019, we’ve been recognised as Enlightened Employer, Women in Business and Thames Valley Tech finalists and in 2018 one of our family earned the Food & Drink Federation’s Scientist of the Year. Enriched by our parent company Mondelēz International, our diverse team includes 23 nationalities from 300 members, creating a family feel as we strive towards our mission of “Science Enhancing Lives.
Purpose of the role
Reading Scientific Services Ltd is the Global Science Centre for Mondelez International. In addition to providing research and scientific services to its parent company it also provides a range of scientific services to other companies operating in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
As a Global Science Centre, RSSL provides a hub to other RDQ sites around the world.
• Supporting the Facilities Manager in maintaining the Strategic Facilities Plan (SFP) and in providing soft and hard facilities services to support the primary business functions at all RSSL sites.
• Managing Pre-Planned Maintenance activities for all RSSL sites supported by the SFP.
• Ensuring that contractors comply with the agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement) against set KPI’s and that RSSL is complying with current Health and Safety legislation as well as with internal policies regarding contractor management. Ensuring that agreed SLA are in date and being managed during their life cycle.
• Ensuring that hard assets are accurately recorded on the business Quality system and supported by a PPM plan that is documented within the SFP.
• Operating the Building Management System, Trend IQVision, as a business tool to support PPM activities at all RSSL sites.
• Publishing PPM monthly reports detailing tasks completed and forecasted PPM for review by the RSSL Leadership Team supporting the SFP.
• Ensuring that appropriate Emergency Response Plans are published and maintained in supporting key vulnerable assets as part of PPM.
• Maintaining a forecasted financial plan of PPM per calendar month for review by the Facilities Manager and RSSL Leadership Team.
• Driving the company van when required for deliveries of goods or samples to and from RSSL sites as per the Daily Facilities Tasking in support of the SFP.
• Qualifications in mechanical and electrical maintenance; being qualified in temperature controlled plant equipment in maintaining temperature control within buildings would be a great asset.
• Experience in pre-planned maintenance.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Educated to GCSE standard including English and Maths.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills – time management and presentation skills.
• Computer literate to intermediate level (MS Office, Word, Excel etc).
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Fluency in English.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Please be aware that this role may require handling of materials that may contain chemicals, solvents and allergens, and the appropriate protective wear will be supplied.
To apply for this role please click here: https://mondelez.taleo.net/careersection/mdlz_global_external/jobdetail....
To view all our vacancies, please click here: https://www.rssl.com/careers/current-vacancies