Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL) is a cutting-edge Contract Research Organisation (CRO), providing research, analysis and consultancy to the food and pharmaceutical sectors. Whether we are creating new products, validating medicines or conducting investigations, we take pride in being a leader in our field, serving clients from across 60 countries.
In 2019, we’ve been recognised as Enlightened Employer, Women in Business and Thames Valley Tech finalists and in 2018 a member of our family earned the Food & Drink Federation’s Scientist of the Year. Enriched by our parent company Mondelēz International, our diverse team includes 23 nationalities from over 300 members, creating a family feel as we strive towards our mission of “Science Enhancing Lives”.
Reading Science Centre is the Global Science Centre for Mondelez International. In addition to providing research and scientific services to its parent company, it also provides a range of scientific services to other companies operating in the FMCG and pharmaceutical industries.
RSSL UK sales is $24MM, rising circa 5-10% per annum, and the centre employs over 300 people.
Purpose of the Role
The person in this position will report to the RSSL Purchasing & Stores Manager and their main responsibility will be to support the Purchasing and Stores team in providing Stores support to Reading and Wokingham sites.
• Performing daily SAP MRP and Goods Receipting on all goods and equipment.
• Delivering business critical samples and consumables between RSSL sites.
• Assisting with weekly inventory stock checks with Stores Lead.
• Maintaining the SAP Inventory database, ensuring all details are kept up to date.
• Processing the delivery and dispatching of external client samples.
• Receipting goods onto SAP and assisting with other admin duties.
Please note that we will expect you to work Monday - Friday either from 08:00 to 16:00 or from 10:00 to 18:00.
• Educated to GCSE level standard or equivalent, with English and Math.
• Experience from stores or retail would be an advantage.
• Driving licence.
• Good knowledge of SAP.
• Computer literate with strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Self-starter, keen to learn new systems and able to work to strict procedures within a high quality environment.
• Good communication skills.
• Fluency in English.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Please be aware that this role may require handling of materials that may contain chemicals, solvents and allergens, and the appropriate protective wear will be supplied.
To apply for this role, please click here: https://mondelez.taleo.net/careersection/mdlz_global_external/jobdetail....
To view all our vacancies, please click here: https://www.rssl.com/careers/current-vacancies