Metrion is seeking an experienced and confident sales and marketing person to join our team and provide high quality cover, with a wide range of responsibilities, whilst our current manager is away on maternity leave. A positive attitude, resourcefulness and ability to multi-task under time pressure are all essential skills for this role. Previous experience with digital marketing is highly desirable.
Metrion Biosciences is an ion channel focused contract research organization (CRO) providing early stage drug discovery services from our UK headquarters located at Granta Park near Cambridge. Our highly skilled staff and state of the art technologies have enabled us to secure a worldwide client base and growing reputation as a high-quality provider of drug discovery services since formation of the company in 2015.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Work alongside the business development team to ensure coordination of sales and marketing and business development activities.
• Assisting with arrangements for conference attendance and company sponsored events such as the Cambridge Ion Channel Forum.
• Identification and attendance at conferences and events in the UK and EU that may be advantageous for the company to attend or organise.
• Maintenance of the company website, monitoring SEO performance and implementation of necessary changes with our website host.
• Maintenance of company CRM database and mailing list.
• Liaising with Metrion Biosciences’ communications company to ensure press releases and other publicity material is launched on time.
• Responsibility for upload of blog posts and other written content to the company website.
• Management of the company LinkedIn and Twitter social media accounts.
• Monitoring of marketing expenditure to ensure the budget is adhered to.
• Attendance at local networking events both during standard office hours and occasionally during the evening.
• Liaising with existing and prospective clients to support company business development activities.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your curriculum vitae and short cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you.