Would you enjoy a client facing role? Managing your own team? Training, technical support and helping business development? If yes, read on!
- Present the benefits of my client's software and explain the technical architecture to prospective clients.
- Gather and review customer requirements and design integrated suites.
Install and configure software (particularly Browser, Studies, Studies Notebook, Register and ELN).
- Lead a project team to deliver solutions to customers.
- Work closely with my client's developers to propose enhancements and aid in the development of future versions of my client's suite.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in chemistry / biology / informatics.
- A proven track record working as part of a team delivering quality solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Line management experience.
- Experience in an Informatics/Pharmaceutical/Industrial chemistry/Biotech environment highly desirable.
- Knowledge of database, data/information management and web architectures.
- Motivated, ambitious and self-starter.
- Willing to travel as required by the job.
- European language skills (French or German) desirable but not a necessity.
This is a permanent role, with a leading company looking to continually push the boundaries, an attractive package, if interested then please apply today and send your cv to email@example.com