Do you have experience in the development of biochemical assays? Are you currently in the field of enzymology? If not, do you have a strong technical understanding of this field?
My client, based in Cambridgeshire, is a successful biotechnology company that collaborates closely with pharmaceutical partners in the area of drug discovery. They are currently recruiting for an Assay Scientist to join the team on a permanent basis. The reason for this vacancy? Continued success!
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- Development and optimisation of a range of assays (biochemical)
- Use of a range of analytical techniques to improve these assays
- Participation in meetings throughout the collaborative process
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Minimum of a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant life science degree
- Post-degree experience in the development of assays, biochemical assays specifically is an essential
- Strong practical and/or theoretical awareness of enzymology
Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills as this position is very much multi-team and multi-disciplinary. Due to the location of the company, a car is preferable to access the site.
Call Stephanie Callan on 01223 607856 or email your CV with an attached covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org