ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global Life Science industry.
BE A PART OF GROUNDBREAKING CANCER THERAPY PROJECTS
We are proud to collaborate with an innovative biotechnology company, which is looking for:
Senior Scientist in Cell Biology
We are working with an ambitious biotech startup company, developing novel and innovative therapies, using an unique drug discovery approach. They are building key scientific staff, bringing in scientists and building international teams.
Our Client is looking for an established and skilled scientist, with more than 3 years of experience in academia or industry, somebody able to provide excellent expertise in encompassing the development and optimization of cellular assays to study interactions between proteins and small molecules.
This is a thrilling opportunity for an excellent Scientist, to join a Company developing world-changing therapies in oncology.
• Conceptual and laboratory work in the area of cell and molecular biology, performing MTT, CellTigerGlo and Western Blot assays,
• Providing and using expertise in various types of projects related to the development of biochemical and cell-based assay testing of small molecule drug candidates,
• Literature search and analysis in the area of the project interest including patent analysis,
• Introduction of novel and optimization of existing protocols to study molecular interaction,
• Presenting research results to supervisors and project leaders at the project team meetings and other research forums,
• Willingness to train and mentor junior team members
• PhD in biochemistry, biology, biotechnology or related field,
• Minimum of 3 years of post-PhD working experience in international environment, in industry and/or academia,
• Technical knack is considered as a great asset,
• Experience in protein production, purification and protein crystallography is beneficial,
• Fluent in English (in writing and speaking), analytical thinking, literature & patent search skills
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below:
Or email us: email@example.com
We would be happy to discuss your career opportunities in Europe.