ExecMind is an international Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in Life Sciences in Europe.
MAKE AN IMPACT IN NOVEL CANCER THERAPIES
We are proud to collaborate with an innovative biotechnology company, which is looking for:
Senior Scientist in vitro Pharmacology / Drug Discovery
Our Client is looking for an established senior scientist, expert in in vitro pharmacology, person skilled and competent in working with in vitro cellular assays, somebody ready to act as a mentor.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a skilled and capable Senior Scientist, to join a Company developing world-changing therapies in oncology.
• Implementation of various in vitro cellular assays
• Execution and design of small molecule screening cascades to support drug discovery campaigns
• Standardization, preparation and maintenance of pathological cell lines and primary cells for drug discovery programs
• Development of low-to-high throughput cellular assays for internal drug discovery programs
• Development and execution of experimental strategies for the identification of biomarkers, modes of action of therapeutics
• Preparation of documents and reports of the experimental findings and provision of scientific contribution to research projects/programs in multiple disease areas, e.g. cancer and autoimmune diseases
• PhD in Biological Sciences or related disciplines
• Min. of 5 years of experience in industry and background in oncology or immunology
• Knowledge and experience in the following issues: activity profiling, proof-of-concept studies, biosimilarity, confirmatory assays, classical receptor pharmacology
• Knowledge and expertise in using cell-based technologies – using recombinant systems and native cellular or tissue-based models and phenotypic screening
• Expertise in various biochemical and cell-based assays; immunoassays, reporter gene assays, radioactive assays, migration assays, primary cell-based models, iPS models, flow cytometry and others
• Knowledge of transitional research and transcription factors
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below.
Or if you prefer you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to discuss your career opportunities.