Building Life Science Adventures - 30 and 31 March 2021
Building Life Science Adventures
A two-day One Nucleus conference for career development
Creating careers not just jobs is a two-way process between those seeking to build their adventures in science and those seeking to employ them with academia a critical enabler.
This two-day free to attend digital careers conference will be a chance to fill knowledge gaps, debate best practice and connect to enable success. Not your standard job fair, this will be an event bringing panels of students, early career seekers, employers and universities together to engage in six-eight lively one-hour discussions over the course of two days.
- Why mentoring is good for recruitment, retention and fostering innovation?
- Race for the top – progressing inside or outside the lab
- Invest in some personal R&D
- The Life Sciences are not Just for Life Scientists
- What is ‘ESG’ and why is it important to attracting the best people?
- Opportunities in clinical research
The Life Sciences Inspiration of the Year Award:
We are surrounded by exceptional individuals within the Life Science industry and we wouldn’t be here today without learning from our colleagues, employers and tutors.
This reward recognises:
- An ambassador for the Life Sciences
- Someone who has shown great leadership in building teams
- An inspiration to others
Supporter and Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
We are looking for several supporters of the event at £250 + VAT each. We would be grateful if you felt able and willing to support us in this endeavour for the collective good and to position your own brand as being an employer of choice and an integral part of our community. You can register as a supporter online here.
Phone: 01223 896456