Laboratory Solutions are working with a global leading Scientific Software company and they are looking to hire an Application Scientist with a background in Chemoinformatics.
Check out this permanent job spec below:
- Present the benefits of my client's software and explain the technical architecture to prospective clients. • Gather and review customer requirements and design integrated suites.
- Install and configure my client's software (particularly Browser, Studies, Studies Notebook, Register and ELN).
- Work effectively within a team.
- Work closely with my client's developers to propose new projects and aid in the development of future versions of their suite.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in chemistry / cheminformatics / engineering
- A proven track record working as part of a team delivering quality solutions.
- Experience in an Industrial chemicals or production environment highly desirable.
- Experience of working in GxP environments.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of database, data/information management and web architectures preferable.
- Motivated, ambitious and self-starter.
- Willing to travel as required by the job.
- European language skills (French or German) desirable but not a necessity.
This role will offer career progression, to work on new contracts that will have a global reach and a very attractive package for the right candidate.
If interested then please apply today and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org