We are seeking exceptional scientists to help us shape the future of translational medicine. You will work to develop and employ novel screening assays for drug discovery as part of an exciting, energetic and growing team.
Who we are:
We are a Biotech Start-up located in Cambridge, UK that seeks to open up new ‘druggable’ target space using a novel approach called Protein Interference® (PROTEINi). Our technology can identify hidden, or cryptic, drug sites in disease-relevant proteins, and then target those sites with first-in-class small molecule therapeutics.
The Role is:
• To be a lab-based scientist, delivering expertise in cell-based assays.
• To be capable of independently generating, validating and prosecuting cell-based assays as part of drug discovery projects.
• To work in partnership with PhoreMost colleagues across multiple projects in a timely manner.
• To contribute to all of PhoreMost’s drug discovery efforts, by actively proposing novel technologies and therapeutic areas.
• To plan, coordinate, independently execute and analyse experiments.
• A BSc/MSc degree in Biological Science combined with drug discovery experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sectors.
• Experience in designing, developing and validating cell-based assays for compound testing as part of a drug discovery assay cascade.
• A broad experience of a wide range of assay technologies and how they might be applied to an equally broad range of targets.
• Hands-on experience of interacting with chemistry colleagues to provide timely and effective data sets.
• Experience of working with external collaborators.
Please Email your CV and a cover letter addressing the requirements for this position to email@example.com or call +44(0)1223 804161 for more info.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE