ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
Principal Investigator – Immuno-oncology
Together with a leading Polish Research Institution, we are looking for an established Principal Investigator, who will be responsible for finding and developing R&D projects from scratch in the field of immuno-oncology and act as an Expert in Immuno-oncology for our Client’s Biotechnology Centre.
Ideal candidate should possess proven scientific skills and accomplishments in immuno-oncology as well as international experience in leading projects for research institutes, academia or biotechnology industry. The candidate should be able to develop projects, aiming for potential commercial application.
• Identification of new therapeutic targets in immuno-oncology, project management from the ground up as a Leader/Manager,
• Active cooperation with other teams in Biotechnology Centre,
• Cooperation with other research facilities - companies, research institutes and universities,
• Applying for grants and ability to raise funds for project development,
• Managing budget of a research group,
• Mentoring and leading a team of younger scientists.
• Ph.D. degree in life sciences (biotechnology, biology, immunology etc.),
• Minimum 3 years of postdoctoral experience – research institutes, academia or biotechnology industry, international experience is required,
• Minimum 5 years of experience in leading a research group and managing projects in drug discovery/diagnostic in the field of immuno-oncology,
• Multiple publications in the field of immune-oncology,
• Knowledge of the procedure of applying for grants and ability to raise external projects,
• Excellent English knowledge,
• Experience in studying effects of microbiome on tumour growth would be considered beneficial.
• Opportunity to join an ambitious, developing organization, which aims to be a leading research institute in Europe,
• Dynamic work environment, focused on applicable research and commercialization,
• A highly independent position, with an opportunity to attract and develop projects of choice, high level of autonomy in terms of scientific research,
• A possibility to build a new research team from scratch,
• Necessary working tools – mobile phone, laptop, etc.,
• Attractive salary with an extended set of bonuses and benefits incl. private medical care and sports card,
• Attendance in international conferences.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below:
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.