BE A PART OF GROUND-BREAKING CANCER THERAPY PROJECTS
ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global biotech and medtech industries.
DMPK Senior Scientist in small molecules oncology therapies
Together with an innovative European biotech company, we are looking for a Senior Scientist in DMPK, with strong technical and problem-solving skills.
Purpose of the position is to provide scientific expertise and support for drug discovery projects of the R&D department. We are seeking an experienced professional to work at the interface of medicinal chemistry, biology, formulation and translational medicine, an expert in small molecule ADME and PK/PD.
• Design ADME/PK/PD studies to support preclinical development of small molecule degraders,
• Prepare study protocols, tenders and critically review study results,
• Contribute intellectually to project development and decision making by working closely with pharmacology, biology, medicinal chemistry leads and outsourcing parties,
• Guide DMKP strategies and manage CROs,
• Consult of toxicology studies.
• PhD in relevant discipline, e.g. pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, medicine,
• Minimum of 5 years of DMPK experience in pharmaceutical industry, with in-depth knowledge of drug discovery and development,
• Expertise in ADME/PK cascade design, planning, execution and data analysis, knowledge of pre-clinical toxicology is welcome,
• Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams,
• Prior experience in managing CROs.
• Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise,
• Stock option plan,
• Private healthcare plan,
• Subsidy to sport activity package,
• External and internal trainings in hard and soft skills as well as participation in conferences.
Interested Candidates are requested to submit CV by clicking the link below:
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process.