This exciting opportunity is opening up in our vaccine research and development laboratory on the Babraham Research Campus. You will be joining an established team involved in the development and delivery of novel vaccine technologies that provide solutions to current and emerging disease challenges. We are involved in all aspects of vaccine development from concept to delivery and have a pipeline of projects we wish to involve a committed individual to help translate into further vaccine development successes.
Education and Experience:
- MSc, PhD or equivalent experience in infectious disease (human, zoonotic or veterinary), vaccinology, virology or immunology
Preferred Knowledge and Skill sets :
- Knowledge of vaccinology and/or biologicals development
- Familiarity with some of the following would be preferred: cell culture, microbiological assays, virological techniques, immunological techniques (ELISA, etc) and protein expression preferred.
- An interest in molecular virology would be advantageous
Additional Competencies ,
- Ability to work in a flexible, collaborative style with colleagues within the company and external partners
You should have:
- good organisational and communication skills
- good record keeping to a standard required for publication and patent filings.
- a high level of self-motivation
- the ability to prioritise and expedite work to meet project goals and deadlines.
Help and training will be given in order to aid your development.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or Recruitment, Cambivac Ltd, Moneta Building, Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge, CB22 3AT.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis from March 2019.
Location: Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge