Are you building an innovative and emerging life science or biotech
Now is your opportunity to accelerate your research and transform it into meaningful value for patients by
applying for an Astellas Future Innovator Prize.
Astellas is oering up to two Future Innovator Prizes for a pioneering science and technology platform
that would be a game-changing approach in Astellas’ interest areas including Blindness & Regeneration,
Mitochondria Biology, Genetic Regulation, Immuno-Oncology, Cell Therapy, and other areas
The award for each Astellas Future Innovator Prize winner will:
Cover the cost of one lab bench and research instrument access for one year at BioCity Glasgow, BioCity Nottingham, Colworth Park, or Kent Science Park.
Provide access to Astellas’ R&D scientists, mentors, business leaders and the Astellas network.
Here’s how to apply for an Astellas Future Innovator Prize:
1. Prepare a non-confidential pitch deck, 10-slide limit, including an executive summary (See guidelines for presentation on application instruction form.)
2. Upload the presentation to www.astellasfutureinnovator.com. Data collected will be shared with We Are Pioneer Group.
Proposals due by: Monday, January 24, 2022
• All applications will be reviewed by the Astellas and WAPG selection committee. Five proposals will be selected as finalists and notified accordingly.
• The five finalists will be invited to pitch in front of Astellas senior leadership at a virtual event on March 2nd from 1pm - 5pm GMT.
• Up to two winners will be awarded an Astellas Future Innovator Prize.