All One Nucleus Gold Members have access to the full Purchasing Scheme which gives them discounts on goods and services purchased from our preferred suppliers, listed below. Those Gold Members using Fisher Scientific also receive a growth rebate on their annual spending at the end of the year. The overall savings made easily cover the cost of a Gold Membership. See a breakdown in savings per company size here.
Silver Members can benefit from savings with the selected companies indicated with a * in the table below.
The One Nucleus Purchasing Scheme has been running since 2000 with an annual member spend exceeding £7 million before discount and with more than 100 members. It is the longest-running purchasing consortium of its kind in the UK, saving members over £3 million per annum.
We currently have ten Preferred Supplier Agreements (PSAs) in place who undergo a rigorous tender process and are selected, not by One Nucleus, but by the members of the Purchasing Scheme. The full range of deals is only available to our Gold Members, while Silver Members can access savings from the selected companies indicated with a * in the table below.
- 001* – providing utility savings and green energy contracts
- Air Liquide – providing laboratory gases
- Air Products – providing liquid nitrogen services
- BOC – providing dry ice services
- Circular1 Health* – providing COVID testing
- Deliver Plus* – providing courier services
- Fisher Scientific – providing laboratory consumables, laboratory chemicals, low value apparatus and Life Science Products
- Harts Office Supplies* – providing stationery, office goods, IT consumables and office furniture
- STARLAB – providing pipette maintenance and calibration services
- Research Solutions Inc* – providing scientific literature services
*discounts available to Silver members
We can perform a cost-benefit analysis for our members thinking of upgrading to Gold membership (and therefore access to the full range of PSAs) or companies thinking of becoming a Gold Member.
For more information, please contact Richard on 01223 896 453 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.