The One Nucleus Purchasing Scheme has been running since 2000 with an annual member spend exceeding £7 million before discount and with more than 100 members. It is the longest running purchasing consortium of its kind in the UK, saving members over £3 million per annum.
The Purchasing Scheme is directed by our Gold Members and delivers substantial cost savings to Purchasing Scheme Members with the vast majority of member companies saving more than their annual membership fee.
We currently have seven Preferred Supplier Agreements (PSAs) in place whom undergo a rigorous tender process and are selected, not by One Nucleus, but by the members of the Purchasing Schemes. These deals are only available to our Gold Members.
- Air Liquide – providing laboratory gases
- Air Products – providing liquid nitrogen services
- BOC – providing dry ice services
- Deliver Plus – providing courier services
- Fisher Scientific – providing laboratory consumables, laboratory chemicals, low value apparatus and Life Science Products
- Harts Office Supplies – providing stationery, office goods, IT consumables and office furniture
- STARLAB – providing pipette maintenance and calibration services
We can perform a cost-benefit analysis for our members thinking of upgrading to Gold membership (and therefore access to PSAs) or companies thinking of becoming a Gold Member.
For more information, please contact Richard on 01223 896 453 or at email@example.com.