Did you know...
- Ireland's life sciences sector exports more than 45 billion Euros annually and employs over 50,000 people?
- All but one of the world's 25 largest biotech and pharma companies have a presence in Ireland?
- Ireland is the world's third largest exporter of pharmaceuticals and has over 50 FDA approved pharma and biopharma plants?
What can Biocair and Aramex Ireland do to support you?
- They have a fully integrated service managed by the Aramex network with Biocair's expertise.
- Creation and assistance with shipment paperwork and labelling to ensure a swift and compliant clearance through customs.
- Biocair have more than 200,000 sq ft of warehousing on site in Dublin, Cork and Shannon locations, including HPRA certified, temperature-controlled facilities.
- They have more than 35 years' experience working with selected airlines and partners ensuring materials are delivered on-time in-full.
Global pharmaceutical organisation, London UK, said: "To maximise our ability to address the challenges surrounding shipping cells, we work with Biocair as our logistics chain of custody partner. We benefit from the real-time tracking of shipments that Biocair provides"
Award winning contract manufacturing organisation, North Carolina, USA, said: "Biocair is absolutely integral to our research. I cannot thank the Biocair team enough for all the hard work, hours and care put into our shipments. Thank you for making our lives so much easier!"