Our Annual Review is a highly anticipated review of the year including a narrative on One Nucleus services, relevant articles and adverts for the Cambridge Life Science ecosystem as well as our member listing. You can join our influential sponsors by taking out an A4 advert for a great profiling opportunity for your organisation.
The idea of the advert is to showcase your company to our other members and wider network. The recipient profile is similar to the profile for all our activities and membership profile, as illustrated below:
For 2023 we are planning to publish the Annual Review on 20 March and sponsor opportunities start at £1000 + VAT for members.
7 reasons to sponsor the One Nucleus Annual Review:
- The Annual Review is promoted to the One Nucleus global life science industry network.
- The Annual Review is hosted on one of the most visited pages of our website where visitors start their search for partners.
- As a digital format it is easy for us to widely circulate, including with key industry contacts. For example, the 2023 publication is to be circulated on the opening day of Bio-Europe Spring 2023 and accessible at event.
- Members’ Adverts in the Annual Review will hyperlink to the company’s web directory (on the One Nucleus website) which holds company bio and weblinks. We ran a comparison and found that advertisers benefit from a 50% increased visibility to their online profile than those with a simple member listing.
- Advertisers can update their digital advert once during the year at no additional cost (there will be one update in the digital version approximately 6 months after it is first published and during this time you can submit a new advert).
- Each advertiser will get social media promotion which will be linked through to the Annual Review (Our social media following is in the region of: Twitter: 7,400; LinkedIn: 6,300; and LinkedIn Group: 7,300 members).
- Be seen alongside A-Z listing of all members and editorial content from thought leaders in the sector.
To reflect the changes made on our continual journey of reducing our carbon footprint, the Annual Review will again be digital.
2022 Annual Review Sponsors