VIC Workshop – Growing with Underlying Principles of Drug Development in Mind
Online Registration is now closed, however if you would like to attend please email email@example.com
In this new VIC workshop we’ll cover the fundamentals of drug development programmes, the main considerations and their evolution as biotechs mature their pre clinical data. It is specifically dedicated to early stage companies who need to show their understanding of the underlying principles of drug development to their stakeholders and ensure they know how to evolve them as the company progresses.
11.30 - Welcome and introduction
11.35 - Presentation on key considerations to prepare for:
- Investors at the various inflection points
- Mapping expected ROI for the Target Product Profile
- Costing the development plan
- Regulatory Authorities and work-up to a pre-IND meeting, including Investiga
- Investigator Brochure
- Outline development plans
- POC indication vs TPP indication
12.10 - Q&A
12.30 - End
This event is free to attend and open to all.