Innovate UK, a division of UK Research and Innovation, is offering an investment opportunity of up to £10 million for pioneering projects in advancing cancer immunotherapies and paediatric cancer treatments.
Projects may focus on:
- next generation immunotherapies and immunomodulatory drugs
- manipulation of the tumour microenvironment to promote immune responses against solid tumours
- novel therapeutics that consider the unique characteristics of paediatric or young people’s cancers
- clinical decision support tools to optimise treatment selection and therapeutic dosing for children and young people
- Competition opens: Wednesday 15 November 2023
- Competition closes: Wednesday 24 January 2024 11:00
Full details here.