• Ready built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space situated in Ware - an established life science location between London and Cambridge.
• Riverlabs 1: 113,297 sq ft (GIA) available for fit out from January 2023.
• Riverlabs 2: 219,900 sq ft (GIA) available for fit out in May 2023.
• Situated on the River Lea with direct river access, Riverlabs enjoys unparalleled amenity providing the perfect environment for life science companies to thrive.
London, UK, Tuesday 15th November 2022: European and US real estate asset manager and investor, Global Mutual, founded in 2008, today confirms that it has secured ownership of an established 28-acre life science ready campus in Ware.
‘Riverlabs’ sits at the heart of the Golden Triangle and as such is positioned within the central cluster of the UK’s life science industry. Highly accessible within a 45-minute radius of London, Cambridge and the established Cell and Gene Therapy cluster in Stevenage, Riverlabs, Ware is a highly desirable location for fast growing life science companies or contract research and manufacturing organisations wanting easy access to customers anywhere in the Golden Triangle.
Having been a key strategic site for GSK’s R&D in the UK for over 50 years, the campus provides highly specified laboratory space as well as exceptional amenity. In addition to direct river access Riverlabs benefits from on-site sports facilities including tennis courts and 5-a-side football pitches.
The beautiful town of Ware, which offers access to a highly skilled workforce, excellent transport links (train station 15 min walk) and outstanding local amenity, including independent cafes, shops, restaurants, schools, hotels and green spaces is also just a short riverside walk from Riverlabs.
The location offers prospective occupiers the advantage of competitive costs, access to markets and global connectivity, which when combined with Riverlab’s imminent availability addresses the urgent need for fitted lab space in the market. Availability is as follows:
• Riverlabs 1: 113,297 sq ft (GIA). Ready built, fitted wet laboratory and write-up accommodation over four floors. The accommodation will be extensively refurbished to suit occupier requirements with the benefit of existing high-quality equipment, including ducted fume cupboard provision. Available for fit out from January 2023 with occupation possible from May 2023.
• Riverlabs 2: 219,900 sq ft (GIA). Ready built, fitted wet laboratory and write-up accommodation over three floors – the first floor comprising existing fully fitted flex-labs. Labs suitable for use from CL2 to CL4 with a maximum 30 air changes per hour. Available for fit out from May 2023.
Situated in Hertfordshire’s growing life science sector, with over 200 life science businesses located across the county and more than 30 significant HQ’s including GSK and AstraZeneca representing sales of over £1billion, Riverlabs is ideally positioned to offer swift and cost-effective access to one of the UK’s most active and thriving sectors.
For further information please contact the joint agents: Creative Places - Liam Nicholls: +44 (0)7884 869 400 / Seb Denby: +44 (0) 7810 242 194 and JLL - Paddy Shipp: +44 (0)7469 155 531 / Joshua Doble: +44 (0)7783 771 576.
Discover more about Riverlabs: www.riverlabsware.com
Sarah Brereton, Director
Tel: +44 (0)7796 583 223