Optimum is a leader in strategic communications for healthcare and life sciences industry. We are looking for a motivated, smart Financial PR Account Executive with excellent written and spoken communications skills to join our expanding entrepreneurial healthcare team. You will be working with one of the most talented and experienced teams in the industry, which combine investor relations and sector expertise. You will have the opportunity to fast track your career and experience by working closely with world class companies which are leaders in their respective fields. It is an exciting time to join Optimum and to be involved in the healthcare sector where innovation is dynamic and in the spotlight
Required Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
• Good written communication and an interest in Life Sciences is essential.
• A well-presented communicator, both verbally and written; with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to both prioritise and multitask effectively under time constraints, to ensure smooth day to day operation.
• Some experience of communications would be helpful but not pre-requisite, e.g. as an intern within a PR consultancy or press office or news outlet.
• Language Skills: English (fluent), other languages an advantage.
• IT knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• Familiarity and competency in social media (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn).
• A team-player: work flexibly within a team and seek help when appropriate.
• An individual who embraces change and is quickly able to adapt to team needs/demands and priorities.
• You will play an active role in supporting the client teams in developing and executing impactful communication strategies.
• Drafting press releases, creating and managing social media campaigns, status reports, agendas and coverage reports.
• Developing insight and knowledge of key publications relevant to our clients and in support of their PR programmes.
• Involvement in organisation and delivery of high-quality conferences and events.
• Undertaking research to support the development of campaigns and new business proposals.
• Managing the distribution of important client announcements.
For more information, or to apply in confidence, please contact Monica Clark - email@example.com