Part time position of 2 – 3 days to include Fridays, based at Babraham, competitive salary and benefits.
• Organising travel and accommodation
• Organising company social events
• Monitor and maintain all office facilities, supplies and equipment
• Maintaining the condition and layout of the office, liaising with facilities management to arrange necessary repairs
• Meeting and greeting guests and arranging refreshments and lunches as required
• Supporting the team with adhoc projects when required
• Support company logistics and courier arrangements
• Receive and book in deliveries
• Maintain supplies of non scientific lab equipment.
• Maintaining records of holiday, sickness or other absences
• Ability to work on own initiative in a proactive and forward thinking manner
• Team player and willing to undertake any task in a diligent and positive manner
• Able to manage varied and numerous tasks simultaneously
• Experience of Outlook, Microsoft and Teams
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com. Closing date 31 January 2023